The strategic plan has seven major sectors namely
- A summary background of FWCC – Africa Section
- The strategic planning process.
- FWCC – Africa Section Identity.
- Strategic situation analysis
- Strategic priorities
- Fundraising strategies
- Section’s structural capacity
The strategic priorities selected are based on identifying activities that take advantage of the section’s strength and opportunities and; rectifies weaknesses and minimizes threats. five priority action areas identifed as pillars to grow and expand FWCC – Africa Section’s programs are:-
- Increasing visibility/publicity of FWCC-AS programs
- Increasing the funding of FWCC-AS programs
- Increase Engagements in Peace(Strengthening) unity among various Quaker programs.
- Initiate Climate SMART programs within Africa focused on tree planting.
- Creating unity among various Quaker Programs
- A fundraising strategy to increase the total annual funding to the section’s program from the current USD 14,000 to USD 32,000 in 2018 and maintain an annual increase of 20% through the subsequent 4 years.